This doesn't look right?

All your other probs if any.
Rubyoptics

This doesn't look right?

Post by Rubyoptics »

So I finally got Lizzie up onto axle stands (thanks again for the awesome videos Capn) and had a poke around to build my confidence before moving onto some other jobs (I know, I should just do it...sue me :P )

Whilst looking up to the left hand side of the radiator, I saw the air intake and another 'pipe' which was shrouded and carried on further to the left. Should these be connected? The bottom pipe certainly seems to have some sort of connector on it, but I thought i would run this by you guys before doing anything!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

gazza82

Re: This doesn't look right?

Post by gazza82 »

I think they should be ... been pulled off and probably too hard to refit ... so they ignored it
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

Rubyoptics

Re: This doesn't look right?

Post by Rubyoptics »

That was my guess as well!
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.