[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.peugeot206cc.co.uk - peugeot 206cc owners club • View topic - How to-Brake Discs & Pads change with pics.
Portal » Forum   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Portal » Forum 206CC Forums problems Other

How to-Brake Discs & Pads change with pics.

All your other probs if any.

Re: How to-Brake Discs & Pads change with pics.

Postby FriendlyGiant » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:24 pm

WoW, It all appears so straight forward but makes me feel under confident to attempt this just yet, And I would need all the tools mentioned to do this, Great guide though! cap!, This place is full of tuts!

Cheers
FG
FriendlyGiant

Postby Artermis » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:03 am

Ben. 2006 1.6 HDi Allure
Artermis

Postby Jamin280672 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi, I'm new here, I know this thread is a little old, but I could do with a little help, last year I purchased a Peugeot 206 gti 135bhp which is basically the same as the cc, I changed the front disc's pads and sliders as I noticed the sliders were quite difficult to move, quite a easy job, but as most of you are saying, I too struggled a bit to get the T55 pad carrier torx bolts out, but a good clean up with a wire brush on a drill and grease up the new sliders and everything is working well, by the way I only brought the car last year too, and noticed the disc's and pads needed changing straight away.

I noticed that the rears had already been changed, they were new disc's, hardly any wear and the pads were still pretty shiny, however, and here's my problem, I recently had the centre exhaust and tail pipe replaced, and whilst the car was up in the air, I noticed on the rear brakes, the pads on the inside are not making contact properly and this is quite obvious by the rust on the disc's, so I'm guessing this is also a slider problem.

So I brought some new sliders and too my surprise, they are nothing like the front ones, they are approx. 3 inch long tubes, quite heavy, 2 rubber boots supplied with each, some silicone grease and an O ring, could anyone give me some guidance on how to change these or how difficult it might be to change these, I too have the cube to wind back the piston, but my MOT is coming up in a couple of weeks and I need to get this working.

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamin280672

Postby nicknitro » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 am

nicknitro

Previous

Return to Other