Problems with my Boot and Roof

All your other probs if any.
NellGwyn

Post by NellGwyn »

Last year I had the roof repaired as it decided not to open. The garage replaced the switch which found to be at fault. Unfortuantely, the repair only lasted about 6-8 months and I can't go back to the garage as they are no longer around.

I have read some of the issues on this forum and will try out some of the solutions if only I could get the boot open. It appears that the catch does not want to release. Is this something that's going to be a quick and easy (and cheap) job to get repaired.

The switch cost me over £500 last year and I don't want to have to pay out that sort of money again (mainly because I can't really afford to!)

Any help in what I could do would be great.

One more thing, anyone know how I get my radio reset? I replaced the battery last month and this caused the radio to need resetting. I did not get the little blue card with the car when I purchased it - stupid really, should have checked and so don't have the unlocking code. Peugeot dealers have said I can purchase a new card but likely to be an expensive job as I need the serial code from radio - which I don't have - any ideas on ths one too?