Hi Everyone 206cc Project Owner

Are you a new member? Why not pop in and introduce yourself!
Blofeld

Hi Everyone 206cc Project Owner

Post by Blofeld »

Hi
Firstly an apology as I joined ages ago, but haven't introduced myself, so no time like the present, I'm Steve (Blofeld) from the North East and my 206cc of choice is erm different shall we say lmao.

Originally the 2005 138bhp silver model was bought for my Fiancée, but after finding out the price of her insurance (she hadn't passed her test yet), I decided to keep it for myself and make it a project (still a sore point with her). As this is the introductions part, I will leave writing the project part and where I'm up too with it and post to another section of the forum. Will try to start writing it tomorrow and get a few pics together, if your a speed nut like myself, you will be impressed, it's taken and is still taking a massive amount of time and money to reach my goal, so if your interested and I get my backside into gear, then look for CC Beast, which is a name friends titled the project, when you've read about it you will understand why.

Cheers

Blofeld

"Drive ya Nuts Off"
Daily Drive: Astra Elite 200
The Missus: Gone :dance:
Current Project 1: 206RC 480hp dropping to 350hp, Rebuild with custom Box & Shafts, original HP twisted chassis, blew 7 lsd boxes and snapped dozen’s of hardened driveshaft’s, plus impossible to get it to hook. Main problem atm ££’s)
Other Long term Project: Ford MK2 RS2000 Custom (Nut & Bolt Rebuild)

GrandadMonkey

Re: Hi Everyone 206cc Project Owner

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Welcome to the forum.

It's a wonder the engagement is still on.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)