Roof Leaking Surprise Surprise

Any problems assoicated with leaks
darkmagi666

Roof Leaking Surprise Surprise

Post by darkmagi666 »

My wifes 2002 2.0ltr 206cc has a leak in the roof & i cannot figure out were its getting in, I can see were its coming into the car but have no idea how its getting in, I have adjusted the roof & door so they are tight, adjusted the window so it sits under the rubber & put silicon grease on.all rubber & joints but it still leaks.

The only thing i noticed is that the roof on the passengers seems to sit a little bit tighter than the drivers side it looks like the roof is a little squint with the drivers sticking out a little bit more than the passenger side but im only talking about 1-2 mm of a differance.

Any ideas would be great even if they sound silly as i am at my wits end.

I have added a pic of were the water is sitting, Its not on the rubber that sits over the trim along the roof but above this & it normally sits behind the trim but i have remove it so you can see were the water is sitting, When my wife drives off then brakes she gets a shower which is not very nice when she is setting of for work.
206 cc roof.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gwnricardo

Re: Roof Leaking Surprise Surprise

Post by gwnricardo »

I havew the exact same problem and it's annoying!! I don't know what to do next:

-New rubbers on the roof side
-Rubbers reseated
-Adjusted the roof and clamps

Does anyone have a solution??

Merci,
Greets!

gwnricardo

Re: Roof Leaking Surprise Surprise

Post by gwnricardo »

any one?!