Pulling subwoofer cables in Peugeot 206 cc (sweden)

Audio Equipment, installs & Recommendations.....
Skillerns

Pulling subwoofer cables in Peugeot 206 cc (sweden)

Post by Skillerns »

Hello!

Im from sweden but no swedish forum is active enough to let my topics get answered, so im hoping for a better outcome here!

Okay so i have recently become a proud owner of the Peugeot 206 cc car, so far it is a lovely car, some fixes here and there since first there was a squeeking sound from the clutch which was easy to fix, and a noice from the motor which i now also have fixed..but..im not only fixing problems, im adding stuff to it for more fun.

What im doing right now is fixing a new sound system in the car, both front and back speakers have been changed now and the last thing im adding is a subwoofer. I have heard though that a subwoofer is not good to ahve in the trunk, but i want to at least try it out before putting it in the rear seat and here is my questions:

1: Where can i pull my RCA and power cable through the rear panel in the trunk to ahve the cable coming into the car? There are alot of pumps there for the roof and all that but i can't seem to find a same spot to pull the cables through.

2: And my second and last question so far. When i manage to pull the cables into the car, they ofc needs to be pulled out to the motor and the battery, but i've looked all over there and i can't manage to find a hole for the power cable to be pulled through, so i can access the battery. I found i "hole" under the panel by the passanger seat, there is a cable running through a hole there but with some sticky mass covering it up, is this the only place or is there any better spot to pull it through?

Overall: I would like to get information about how and where i can pull my power cable and my RCA cable from the subwoofer in my trunk. The best way possible, im looking and i tend to find forums that is very old so the pictures are gone. And im totaly new at this so i don't want to make any mistakes. And i wanted a live topic with up to date answers so, hope that is okay :)

Very thankful for the answers!

//Skillerns

Telecaster

Re: Pulling subwoofer cables in Peugeot 206 cc (sweden)

Post by Telecaster »

Hi, I'm trying to fit the JBL sound system in boot but not having much luck at getting info! I have noticed if you remove the carpet trim under the hydraulic section ( where the JBL unit goes in the bottom left corner the Loom comes through from the front.it sounds like you've already found the one on the engine bulk head apart from drilling a hole! Good luck!