ZG 9317AM

All the rejected 206CC's......
Nyssa

Post by Nyssa »

After 8 months of nightmare with my cc, Peugeot decided to give me a new car. The car had so many problems which couldn`t been fixed.
They offered me my money back or a new car. I decided to take a model 2.0, with leather.. Hope that I will not regret.

Problems with my car: - problems with the engine (couldn’t start the car 10-15 times)
- faulty oil sensor (up to now this software part has been changed several time but there is still a problem with the indicator. Still shows flashing lines and squares)
- leaking roof (fixed 8 times but still there are leaks everywhere, then there was rust on the inside fabric)
- window squeaks and rattles (didn’t fit properly into place)
- squeaky breaks (started to squeak after one day using the car and still hasn’t stop squeaking)
- ESP/ASR light went on and it didn’t come off after I started my car
- doors (difficult to shut them, doesn’t shut unless slammed, I couldn’t get into the car for half an hour although it had been open,it was like the doors were sealed)
- when changing gear there is “strange” noise, and also hard to change to the 1st gear and reverse
- board computer behave strange (changing the date, clock, fuel consumption is really weird)
- the window wipers scrape
- radio (losing memory every time after using CD)
- problems with drivers belt