Northern NSW, Australia

All your 206CC sightings.......
Daccc

Post by Daccc »

I have a Silver CC. In a city of 45,000 people there has been seen a Cayman Green, an Aegean Blue and 2 other silver CC's. All except 1 silver have been purchased locally. Anther Moonstone was seen on a truck last Saturday arriving into town.

Cheers, Dac

52nd of February

Post by 52nd of February »

I realise this post is 7 years old - but you're the only other user from the North Coast I've seen so far. I believe you are in Lismore Daccc? Things might be a bit different now :) The ones I see frequently are a Flamenco Red one, two Aegean Blue ones in Lismore and a Cayman Green one in Wollongbar, probably the same one you mentioned. A Moonstone one once drove through Lismore and there was a silver one with luggage racks fitted on the boot in Goonelabah = yours? Last month there was a maroon one for sale at the dealer around the corner from the Peugeot dealer but it's gone now. Since January this year I have been driving an Aegean Blue one, brought up here from Sydney. I shall keep an eye out for a silver one ;)
Last edited by 52nd of February on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.