Spotting on Google Street View

All your 206CC sightings.......
Ollie

Post by Ollie »

52nd of February wrote:
Ollie wrote:
52nd of February wrote:Ahhhh wait wait wait EDIT: yours is an '01 Ollie? I see, never mind :)
Never mind what? :D
Come on spill....
What I mean is your taillights are quite different to mine (and while no offense is intended of course) I like the shape of mine which is why I haven't put Lexus lights in already, but if I had '03, '02 or '01 I would consider customising them (not that there's anything wrong with them - the lights aren't shaped and I like shapes :D)

p.s. '01 wow, '01's out here are rarer than Lamborghinis! Literally, last week I saw more Maseratis and Lamborghinis than I did 206CC's! And in all my life, I've only seen one 01 model. Weird country I live in, innit?
Oooh no offence - you dangled carrot and left me hanging :D

I will have to look at shapes, never noticed that always dazzled by there gleem :D

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

52nd of February wrote:Ollie, I'm venturing out to Birmingham today to see if I can't find any 206CC's. I've only ever found one!!! I challenge you to find one in Australia - Sydney's your best bet but Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide would work too

Good luck! ;)
lol sounds like a challange :D :o :D :thumbs:

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

helen10266 wrote:I keep checking this thread out Ollie to see if you can find my car! I have often fancied having a stalker!!! Have you had a busy weekend? Weather has been great here so threw my top off and have jaunted allover the place --- Daughter fancies Whitby tomorrow!!
Yep busy week-end and busy week ahead - you should post your own, dont have declare it as yours incase your worried about freaks, but be 1 point to you :P :D

52nd of February

Post by 52nd of February »

Ollie wrote:Oooh no offence - you dangled carrot and left me hanging :D
Oops sorry didn't mean to :popping: :D
Ollie wrote:I will have to look at shapes, never noticed that always dazzled by there gleem :D
yeah my brakelights are cresent-shaped but yours are just divided sections of the taillight - there are a few different styles of aftermarket lights, Lexus being the main one -

And then there's masked that I'm personally not so keen on

... just to name a few :P
Last edited by 52nd of February on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

52nd of February wrote:
Ollie wrote:Oooh no offence - you dangled carrot and left me hanging :D
Oops sorry didn't mean to :popping: :D
Ollie wrote:I will have to look at shapes, never noticed that always dazzled by there gleem :D
yeah my brakelights are cresent-shaped but yours are just divided sections of the taillight - there are a few different styles of aftermarket lights, Lexus being the main one -

And then there's masked that I'm personally not so keen on
http://www.quadconversions.com/images/p ... _206cc.jpg

... just to name a few :P
Ooo I like the one against the blue - so many to choose from.
:scratch:

52nd of February

Post by 52nd of February »

Ollie wrote:Ooo I like the one against the blue - so many to choose from.
:scratch:
There sure are... gonna be a tough choice! :scratch:

Thar

Re: Spotting on Google Street View

Post by Thar »

Where's Ollie anyway? Ollie on his Jollies? :scratch:
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Thar wrote:Where's Ollie anyway? Ollie on his Jollies? :scratch:
You wont believe it, but I got lost in Google Street view and have only just managed to find my way home.... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

And ooppss I seemed to of deleted the wrong album in my photobucket :sleep: :roll: :sleep:

Thar

Post by Thar »

And after all the effort you put into finding all those cc's on Google street view :lol:
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Thar wrote:And after all the effort you put into finding all those cc's on Google street view :lol:
I know such a :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: I am, least I included the locations, maybe someone can locate them and grab the captures or maybe one day I will be bored enough to track them down :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: