Have you ever spotted a 206cc in a movie or on TV?

All your 206CC sightings.......
Ollie

Re: Have you ever spotted a 206cc in a movie or on TV?

Post by Ollie »

SPOTTED: Last nights EMMERDALE in silver, parked outside the WOOLPACK. Jackson and his mate got and drove off :thumbs:
(it was that, that made me think of signing in here after so long, been soooooo busy)

Thar

Post by Thar »

Ollie...where you been...we missed you! Good to see you back and doing the thing you do best...spotting 206cc's! :wave:
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Thar wrote:Ollie...where you been...we missed you! Good to see you back and doing the thing you do best...spotting 206cc's! :wave:
Just been so so busy of late as some already know I am a photographer, been to alot of famous do'ssss :drunk:
Was in London (Central) in my 206cc Sunday 19th, I counted 12 mainly in silver, 2 in blue (all roof up) saw a few after the last count but my sat nav and traffic were making me shout a few expletives and I didnt count the others. Lots around Madame Tussauds and Regents Park :thumbs:
I try harder to pop back in :thumbs:
Thanks all for your messages, all Im will say is, GET A LIFE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :love:

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

EMMERDALE (UK SOAP) Aired: ITV Friday 24th September 2010

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

In the scenes not surprisingly when they go to Paris for the fashion show. It's silver and parked to the left of the screen. I cant be bothered hunting out the DVD to get a capture... :drunk:

52nd of February

Post by 52nd of February »

Mr Bean's Holiday is showing on TV right now - I've seen the CC scene (haha) but only on YouTube, so waiting to see it on the tellie! :D

52nd of February

Just saw the orange CC, didn't know it was in the film! Don't have any CC's in that colour out here :(

52nd of February

...... I think I just saw a black CC on Top Gear Australia!

52nd of February

A silver CC made an appearance in today's episode of BTN, on the segment concerning pedestrians, ipods/phones, and not paying attention when crossing the road...

Much more exciting seeing a CC on an Aussie show because they're so much rarer out here!

52nd of February

There's an orange 206CC in the background at the beginning of an episode of Lewis, in the ep called "Old School Ties".

If you'd like to see for yourself, here it is - the black mercedes pulls up in front of it so you see it 3 times. Just jump to 4:58 and go from there :)

Thar

Post by Thar »

Funny you should resurrect this thread 52nd. Mr. Bean's Holiday was on here in the UK yesterday...which is what started this topic in the first place! :mrgreen:
Image...............

52nd of February

Thar wrote:Funny you should resurrect this thread 52nd.
Haha I'm gonna do it again - a few nights ago, I walked in as Living In the Sun was on (a British show, surely you guys have heard of it). A guy was on screen explaining to the camera something about renovation, and there was a silver CC parked in the background behind him

52nd of February

The Block, a contestant running out of time for the elimitation challenge ran out of the hardware store and past a silver CC parked on the street
Last edited by 52nd of February on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thar

Post by Thar »

Well spotted 52nd., I really should watch more TV! :)
Image...............

Dav1ey

Post by Dav1ey »

Silver CC in Last Weeks "Long Lost Family" - ITV1! Just happily sitting on a drive way!
Ex owner of a 2005, 206cc Allure, Aegean Blue, 1.6 Auto with Cream leather ambience - *** SOLD *** and being loved in Essex :) NEW Fiat 500 Lounge with Start Stop in Pasadoblé Red... Rampant Roller Skate :D
Norwich, UK :) OUT, PROUD & PROBABLY BEING NAUGHTY!