Ken Robson Auto Services - Highly Recommended

Other things in here.......
Edz_04

Ken Robson Auto Services - Highly Recommended

Post by Edz_04 »

For anyone looking for a Mobile Mechanic covering the Farnborough, Yateley, Sandhurst, Camberley, Fleet, Aldershot areas, I can wholeheartedly recommend Ken Robson Auto Services.

I have been a customer of Ken's for over 10 years, and he has helped me maintain quite a few cars over the years: Citroen Synergie (diesel), Renault Espace (petrol), Renault Scenic (diesel), Skoda Fabia (diesel), Citroen Grand Picasso (petrol), Volvo S80 D5 (diesel) and now my '04 1.6 CC.

Ken's charges are reasonable and the quality of his work admirable. He is punctual, and makes sure the area where he has been working is clean and tidy when he has finished. Ken's done numerous jobs for me ranging from clutch changes, fault diagnostics, cam belt changes and run of the mill services. He also takes my cars for their MoT.

I have no commercial affiliation with Ken, I just want to recommend a solid and trustworthy chap whose never let me down. Ken can be contacted on (01252) 514242 and/or Google 'Ken Robson Auto Services'.