I would really appreciate some technical help...

Other things in here.......
Dav1ey

Re: I would really appreciate some technical help...

Post by Dav1ey »

CRAZY WIRING!
Last edited by Dav1ey on Wed May 08, 2013 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex owner of a 2005, 206cc Allure, Aegean Blue, 1.6 Auto with Cream leather ambience - *** SOLD *** and being loved in Essex :) NEW Fiat 500 Lounge with Start Stop in Pasadoblé Red... Rampant Roller Skate :D
Norwich, UK :) OUT, PROUD & PROBABLY BEING NAUGHTY!

Dav1ey

Post by Dav1ey »

OK, So meeting with Peugeot went well, total coincidence, just a pain... they offered cut price labour but still £70+VAT an hour. Have decided to try another Peugeot centre and they have now confirmed after testing all microswitches and anything that can be tested in another car and all works perfectly so it has now come down to a wiring fault somewhere! I have 2 holidays coming up so this will have to wait but at least I know where the fault lies so will have to live with the beep for now. Funny tho, had a new tyre yesterday and drove away from the garage and the beeping stopped until I used the indicator! Bloody cars!! Looking at selling it now tho... we fancy a change! Anyone want to buy my beaut? Taking into account the wiring issue I have reduced her...
Ex owner of a 2005, 206cc Allure, Aegean Blue, 1.6 Auto with Cream leather ambience - *** SOLD *** and being loved in Essex :) NEW Fiat 500 Lounge with Start Stop in Pasadoblé Red... Rampant Roller Skate :D
Norwich, UK :) OUT, PROUD & PROBABLY BEING NAUGHTY!

Andrew. fulcher

Post by Andrew. fulcher »

Hi i've just joined the Peugeot forum. i have a problem with my daughters Peugeot 206 53 plate 1.4 petrol when she start it up it starts first time but there are no revs but when you put foot on the pedal and after a while it picks the revs up this happens mostly when the engine is cold. had full service, new lambra sensor new cold start sensor no warning lights on cleaned throttle body and idle control valve and had a new cambelt fitted and no fault codes showing still the same just nothing at wits end now worried about her taken the car out ?? Andy
Last edited by Andrew. fulcher on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peugeot 206cc 1.4 petrol 53 plate

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

Any fault codes pulled out by whoever did the service? (I'm guessing the O2 and coolant temp?? sender were changed due to this fault)
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

Andrew. fulcher

Post by Andrew. fulcher »

Capncol wrote:Any fault codes pulled out by whoever did the service? (I'm guessing the O2 and coolant temp?? sender were changed due to this fault)
There were / are no fault codes showing just seems like no power but a few times shes turned it off then started it and it's fine??
Peugeot 206cc 1.4 petrol 53 plate