Faringdon Peugeot (Near Swindon) :- Thumbs Up

Good or Bad in here.........
rmh

Post by rmh »

After being completely P*&*^*&d off with "Fish Monkeys" in Swindon i thought it was time for a change.

Ended up with a big bill because it included a 40K service, new pads and discs all round and some other bits, but services and attittude was good, loan car was available, (small charge for insurance CDW) just a basic 206 ....but OK

Even got it back washed and polished, and clean inside....not exactly a full valet but a nice touch, all work seems to be completed OK and the new brakes do not squeal (YET) even though the old ones were terrible...

Overall 9/10 :D "a real alternative to FISH BROS" :lol:
Still not cheap but i dont know main dealer that is ... :rolleyes:

RMH

paul_y3k

Post by paul_y3k »

Ahtleston in Ciren are also miles ahead of Fish Monkeys
Angry Paul !
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/angry.htm

rmh

Post by rmh »

They were not keen on taking my warranty claim as it ws an UK Spec import.

After enforcing the fact that it was a European warranty, and as an official Pug dealer they should honour it, they finally offered me a space in a few weeks ......

I have been told the work is good, but that unfortunately put me off using them.

gjf

Post by gjf »

Ahtleston in Ciren
They're not there NOW?

gjf

Post by gjf »

I will add, Fish Brothers in Swindon were close to me so I had a replacement key cut & they were insistant that they tried it. So they opened the drivers door into a wall & set off the alarm! :evil:
Farringdon IMO are not much better, they couldn't explain why my car had 35 miles extra on it when I collected it (interim service=checks, no driving!1 hr max) The MD couldn't answer either! :x

I now use Olympic Cars in Stroud, couldn't ask for a better service! Top People.. :D