Dealers who do deals...

Good or Bad in here.........
byl

Post by byl »

Hi guys,

THought you'd be the best people to ask for advice. Looking to buy one of these babies in the next couple of months :lol: . I like tracking down a good bargain, so have any of you managed to negotiate any good deals on a new car from a dealership in the South/South East?

Let me know if you have, and who knows, if I mention you, they might chuck a freebie your way...or pigs may fly!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Byl

Alig

Post by Alig »

How far south/south east are you?

There are some good deals going on newies in Letchworth, Herts and Milton Keynes, Bucks...depends what you are looking for spec wise.

I decided against brand new (sick of the Gvmt having too much of me dosh!) ...and went for a 9 month old one with 5K on the clock and saved £k's.

Good luck..happy hunting! :)
Ali G

Used to own a Moonstone with personal plate, bits and pieces..and littlen's car seat :-)

teddy206 GTi

Post by teddy206 GTi »

Best idea if the buy privately.
Make sure it's less than 3 years old as you get the balance of the remaining warranty.
You get all the benefits of buying from a dealer but also get to save a minimum of £1000!!
Just give it a thorough check over and HPi it.

FIREDOME

Post by FIREDOME »

Just in case you havent seen my mention about Clock Garage of Castle Bromwich. Firstly I DONT work for them, I am from South Wales, but I am fed up with beeing Ripped Off by Greedy Dealers. I traveled up to buy the car and I must say that they actualy wanted my buisness, not like a lot of dealers whoose attitude is TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I am willing to help anyone save money. Give them a ring, you wont be sorry. It is Cracking weather for it now.

D

Post by D »

I,VE JUST SECURED A CRACKING DEAL BUT UNFORTUNATELY ITS WITH DIXONS WHICH IS A FRANCHISE UP NORTH, THE BRANCH IS AT WAKEFIELD AND ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, IVE JUST SECURED A BRAND NEW 1.6S ON AN 04 PLATE WITH METALLIC PAINT ,ALLOYS AND LEATHER SEATS .........£14394 A SAVING OF £2000 THEY ARE ADVERTISING A STANDARD 1.6S AT £12919. NOT BAD I THINK. ITS TO GET RID OF STOCK IN TIME FOR 54 PLATES APPARENTLY.