Simon Bailes - Stockton

Good or Bad in here.........
Bri

Post by Bri »

Well, we all like to slag people off (quite rightly!) when things go wrong so I thought I'd let you know of a good experience I've had with my local Peugeot dealer.

Following some chimp driving into the back of my CC, I insisted it went to my local dealer for repairs. They gave a detailed assesment, and ordered the parts which arrived within about a week. They then sorted out a date and a courtesy car. They kept me updated with progess and always treated me with respect. The repairs were to an excellent standard and, a few niggly rattles were sorted when I brought them to their attention. They couldnt get hold of the CC badges as quick a the other parts so arranged for it to come back at a later date. Each time the car was in, it was washed and presented to me in first class condition. They always ensured I could get home and even delivered my car to my door once.

All in all I was very impressed. Much better service than from the monkey dealer I bought it off! (but they've gone out of business now, Ha!!)

Hope they read this although I will try and get round to writing to them aswell.

Bri
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=137]Owner 137[/url]

Paul-T

Post by Paul-T »

Simon Bailes - Guisborough. Just the same - bought my CC from them, from the time I bought the car from them they have been very helpfull throughout all the services, repairs, whatever .... Always kept me informed of what was going on. All the staff have been very helpfull. My car was always in immaculate (sp?) condition when I got it back. Cant praise them enough!!!!