Wilsons of Epsom (again)

Good or Bad in here.........
Pukka Pug

Post by Pukka Pug »

Went to collect some parts from the parts counter-asked the guy why on a 6 month old car the nut covers fall off,then corrected myself and said "well,i know why they fall off the locking wheel nuts as the normal nuts are hex and the locking ones are round,but the nut covers are hex,therefore why dont peugeot design round covers for the locks?"he then says they dont have nut covers.I point to the cc 10 meters in front of us in the show room,he goes over to look "oh yeah,thet do" so i ask again "so why do the fall off?" ....."because its a peugeot"........"what do you mean" I ask......."Well,because its a peugeot,there are all shit,and this one,the cc is the worst,I'd never buy one"....so I look him up up and down,in my best surrey snottyness,my eyes fall on his badge which reads 'trainee parts advisor' and i remark "I can see why you are not a salesman" and walk out.....
What a way to do business and what a twat....I do love these intelligent,knowledgeable staff-Welcome to the 'other' world of Wilsons customer service-IT STINKS!

Alex LS

Post by Alex LS »

Went to collect some parts from the parts counter-asked the guy why on a 6 month old car the nut covers fall off,then corrected myself and said "well,i know why they fall off the locking wheel nuts as the normal nuts are hex and the locking ones are round,but the nut covers are hex,therefore why dont peugeot design round covers for the locks?"
Ummm, they do. The covers for the locking nuts have yellow inserts...
"It is not an ordinary job. It is not like being manager of Aston Villa." - Gérard Houllier

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=386]Owner #386[/url] - [url=http://alexlslfc.users.btopenworld.com/pug/][u]My pug stuff[/u][/url]

Pukka Pug

Post by Pukka Pug »

Cheers Alex-i shall have to investigate futher and re-kindle my friendship with the 'trainee parts adviser'-you know the one that likes to 'advise' on the fact that all Peugeots are "shit" and that the CC is the worst.Many thanx M8

mroven

Post by mroven »

hahahaha nice to see an honest member of staff admit their own cars are garbage !!! shame peugeot uk didnt say that