Any good dealers???

Good or Bad in here.........
sraper

Post by sraper »

Now that I have got my lovely 206 where is the best place to take it for servicing and warranty stuff? Convienient areas would be West London (Ealing, Ruislip,Hayes, Uxbridge), Brent Cross or within a few miles of Luton.

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

Avoid Warwick Wright Brent Cross at Cricklewood and Camdens of Kempston, Bedford.

Neither have had any success fixing our car.

Suggest you stick with the dealer you purchased it from. You have a better chance of recompense if they fail to fix problems.

We bought our car from Warwick Wright Brent Cross, but chose to have our local dealer Camdens carry out warranty works. They had 3 attempts and failed. Unfortunately, we have no contractual relationship with them.

Sure you won't get to this point, but it is worth considering.

Eye See

PS Erm is in London and has recommended a dealer .... Vilton Cars in Winchmore Hill? Don't know where that is!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eye See on 2002-09-05 08:22 ]</font>
Loyal [b][i][u]ex[/b][/i][/u] CC owner!

sraper

Post by sraper »

Well theres the problem. I didn't buy from a peugeot dealer I bought from Trade-Sales in Slough. So it hasn't actually been seen by any english dealer yet!

BTW I am not convinced that the PDI check was correctly carried out by the French dealer that sold them the car. The service indicator was lit (with only 11 miles on the clock) and the windscreen washer bottle was empty!!!!

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

That's not a problem. You can take it to any Peugeot dealer and not be fobbed off like we were!

At the end of the day, it's pot luck. Suggest you take it to the one nearest to where you live or work. That way you can drop it off and pick it up with minimum inconvenience.

Good luck!

Eye See

sraper

Post by sraper »

I agree. However Warick Wright of Brent Cross is within walking distance of the school where my wife works. So would have been an ideal place. The next best would be Camden Motors in Dunstable!!!

So you can see my dilema :smile: Both of these are ones that have been mentioned as rubbish. Arggh.

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

Well, you have got to go with Warwick Wright Brent Cross as it is most convenient.

Besides, they are owned by Peugeot, so should have best of everything.

Mind you, having a parallel import, they might have double the reason to be awkward!

Recently, there was a discussion topic on import servicing. This might be a useful read.

Eye See

(PS This is 101st post - The star is going to get bigger!)

Andy Newell

Post by Andy Newell »

Forget Peugeot in Uxbridge.

I have import 6 days old and they, after lenghty chats with Peugeot UK will not agree to a 2 year warranty and will not take the start of the warranty from PDI date. They want to take it from build date.

Peugeot UK are on my side, they just cannot get their dealers to agree.

sraper

Post by sraper »

Peugeot UK are on my side, they just cannot get their dealers to agree.
Hmm. Well at least Puegeot UK are on side. Guess thats something.

Thanks for the warning!

shellyd

Post by shellyd »

***AVOID PEUGEOT IN WINCHMORE HILL***
Took my car in there to have it checked ashad problems, had to wait a week for a appointment, arrived to 10am appointment was still waiting round at 12pm to be seen, finaly got seen at 1pm then told had to make another appointment to get work done 1week later, was supose to go in today at 8am to ge it done, but was rung last nite at7pm to be told my courtesy car is not back, have rung them this morning its still not back, so im having to wait around for it to come back! the guy on servicing desk yusef was so rude!

shellyd

Post by shellyd »

Guess what im still waiting for them to call! mm wat a load of cack!lol

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

sounds just like my peugeot dealer always said they would call back but almost never did :rolleyes:
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

I think the short answer to the original question is - after they've got your money....no!!! :( :cry: ;) :D