Good dealers

Good or Bad in here.........
Louisg

Post by Louisg »

This is by far the best Dealer in Leicester. Click here for Wycliffe

I was served By Andy Thorpe, he is a Sales Manager. So doesnt really deal with customers as much as the sales men.

Andy, was exceptional. He was friendly, polite, down to earth and most of all honest. which is the highest priority in my book. Nothing was to much bother for him.
When i told him i was looking to buy a car on a employee deal (basically a big reduction in price for me and minimal benefit for dealer) he didnt change his attitude, he still treated me the same. Where as other dealers *cough* peugeot abbey lane, peugeot narborough road *cough* treated me different as soon as i said that.

If you are in Leicester or Leicestershire i would deffinatley go to Wycliffe as i feel they offer the best prices and they are the most proffesional.

Ask for Andy Thorpe (tel - 01455 552177), and if you go mention my name Louis Gavin please.
I have ordered a 206cc Quicksilver from him today.

Thanks for all your help Andy. :D

Regards
Louis
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=591]Owner 591[/url]

-------------------------------------------------------
Come on you Spurs!
-------------------------------------------------------

Rally Annie

Post by Rally Annie »

Vivi, you asked a while back about good dealers in these areas. In case you are still looking, we bought from Charters in Uxbridge and have been very impressed.

They are a small chain and have a presence in Aldershot, Camberley and around there, hopefully that might meet your needs?
una chispa pequena enciende un fuego magnifico

Seamus

Post by Seamus »

I recently bought my wife a 206cc Quiksilver from Randerson Peugeot in Horsforth Leeds.

They are a small family dealership and the salesman (Richard) was very helpful.

When our car arrived it didn't have the chrome rollover hoops that were on the Quiksilver car featured in the brochure. He chased this up with the factory and they fitted them within two weeks. :D

traceys

Post by traceys »

They've been mentioned in this thread before and I think this makes them well worth another one - Becks in Brighton. I managed to put a rather nasty dent in my bonnet, bumper, grill - OK, I practically had to have a new front put on my car! :oops:
A local company (MRC) actually do the bodywork for Peugeot but could only fit it in whilst I was away on hols. I dropped my spare key off at Becks and they picked my car up from my home whilst I was away and took it to MRC for me so that I wouldn't be without it the weekend before my holiday (it was still drive-able!). What service! Thank you Becks. And a big thank you to MRC as well who returned my car beautifully valeted - I was embarrassed at the state I'd left it in :oops:
And sorry to the very nice man in the Seat Leon that I managed to drive up the back of :oops:
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.