DO NOT TOUCH AMS DEALERS IN MALTBY http://www.amsvehicles.c

Good or Bad in here.........
KirSar

Post by KirSar »

This guy is a total waste of space. I spotted a black 206cc 2litre se with black n red leather interior, phoned him up, said I wanted that car. It seemed to good to be true a 52 plate 26k miles for only £7995 but as was easter weekend reduced to £7595. Anyhow, as he was putting it thru its service n mot for me, he rang to say there was now a fault on the car so he would have to take it to auction for me but would get me an identical model within a week for same price. HE FAILED. A lot later he came back with a moonstone colour on 40 odd k miles on a 51 plate for same price. LOL is that identical, I think not!!! Anyway still being naive and thinking this is a really honest guy for letting me know about the fault on the other one that this must still be a decent car was gonna get it. Anyhow finance arranged and my guys rang him on fri to try to complete as they has been trying for ages and he admitted he couldn't go ahead with the deal. This was after fobbing me off all week saying he would email me pics as asap!! I've looked on his site and the original pug says sold so I doubt there ever was a fault or if he even found em another. I have since found out he actually is a lil dealer trading from his garden yet his site looks impressive. I totally believe he advertises cars he hasn't got (his mate has a legit car sales place apparently so prob uses his cars) then when folk ring up about a car he says fault developed and tries to get you one, so in other words he doesn't reallyu carry the stock he says he does. His site looks impressive to me but I feel really let down by this guy and when I heard from my finance company and not him telling me he can't go thru with the deal I text him saying thanks for nothing and the insults I got back was astronomical, no decent businessman would act like that so it shows what he is. Just another ebay trader trying to pretend to be a big guy.

So to conclude wish me luck in my new search lol and whatever you do don't be fooled by his lovely caring (at first) personality.Sorry for going on so long but I was really excited to get a pug and it's been awful waiting all of this time when my finance is arranged and ready to go.
Last edited by KirSar on Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BLUE PUG

Post by BLUE PUG »

Well good luck on my behalf:exclaim:
206cc Blue