Moonstone Blue 1.6

ONLY legal items, nothing dodgy.
LongSummers

Moonstone Blue 1.6

Post by LongSummers »

A fun little car, perfect for the summer. It’s a runner but has a noise from the engine bay, will need a new exhaust and wing mirror housing. The bodywork and interior show age with the odd paint chip and leather rip / fade.

Economical retuning over 40mpg, and great fun in the sun with the roof down. Cheap for someone who knows what they are doing.

Mot till December, Road tax till October.
All who wonder are not lost...but if you see me thrice in a day, the chances are that one of us is

LongSummers

Re: Moonstone Blue 1.6

Post by LongSummers »

Here are some photos...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All who wonder are not lost...but if you see me thrice in a day, the chances are that one of us is

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

LongSummers wrote:A fun little car, perfect for the summer. It’s a runner but has a noise from the engine bay, will need a new exhaust and wing mirror housing. The bodywork and interior show age with the odd paint chip and leather rip / fade.

Economical retuning over 40mpg, and great fun in the sun with the roof down. Cheap for someone who knows what they are doing.

Might help if you put a price!
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

LongSummers

Post by LongSummers »

After a wash the other day...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LongSummers

Post by LongSummers »

gazza82 wrote:
LongSummers wrote:A fun little car, perfect for the summer. It’s a runner but has a noise from the engine bay, will need a new exhaust and wing mirror housing. The bodywork and interior show age with the odd paint chip and leather rip / fade.

Might help if you put a price!
Ah yes, £450

LongSummers

Post by LongSummers »

Through my ownership I have;
Changed the timings belt & water pump,
V-belt,
Service; Oil change, sparks, ignition coil, oil filter,
Radiator and fan changed w/coolant
Thermostat replaced
Front tyres replaced
Headlights replaced (some wires were cut by yard, so sidelights need to be rewired)

LongSummers

Post by LongSummers »

Also has a new head unit - Pioneer USB / radio

Also replaced boot catch
Last edited by LongSummers on Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LongSummers

Post by LongSummers »

Mileage just under 120000

LongSummers

Post by LongSummers »

UPDATE

Since original post the following work has been done
Wheel bearings replaced - hence the noise
Clutch replaced

Rear axle (GTI 180) ordered ready for delivery to your address included in price.
The needs to be replaced before December MOT.

New asking price £600 ONO

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Just a suggestion, get it through the MOT first, then it might sell better.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)