Breaking 05 plate blue 206 CC 1.6 Allure

ONLY legal items, nothing dodgy.
Enright

Breaking 05 plate blue 206 CC 1.6 Allure

Post by Enright »

Hi folks, I've been sitting on a 206 CC over Winter, and my bum's getting cold! :lol:

The background:

Last year I bought a written-off 56 plate car for my other half and resurrected it. The thread detailing the repair is here: http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13625

Problem is, to get her black car up and running, I had to buy ANOTHER written-off blue CC as a donor for parts.

The project ended shortly before the clocks changed and the weather turned nasty last year. Recently, with Christmas expenses receeding and the evenings noticeably getting lighter, I decided to have a crack at getting rid of the blue donor. First thing I did was put it on eBay, but all I got was 45 watchers, a few stupid questions, and no bids. See here for description and pics:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... AQ:GB:1123

The current situation:

I've decided to break the donor car for parts. Only the rear end and rear quarters are damaged, along with a bit on the rear edge of the passenger door. Everything inside, under the bonnet, and most importantly up front is in excellent condition. Paint code is KMF.

Everything that can needs to go, but so that it doesn't quickly turn into an unmoveable eyesore my priority is to strip it from the inside outwards. So interior parts & under-bonnet/mechanical stuff will be first to go, and body panels & running gear will be last.

Requests for any parts are welcomed either by posting below or or PMing me, and I'll try to list what's been sold to save people from wasting their time by duplicating requests.

Sorry to have to use this forum to advertise killing off a 206 CC, but in my defence someone else had already killed this one, I've saved another with it, and if bits of it can be used to keep others on the forum going too, then hopefully everyone is happy.

I'm not a professional breaker, so I will look at eBay prices for requested parts and charge a few quid less. I just want to recoup some of my costs in doing up my other half's car. If you are concerned about my reputation as a trader then I can list required bits on eBay at agreed Buy-It-Now prices - that should help allay any fears regarding buyer protection. And naturally people are welcome to come and collect at mutually convenient times.

Right, enough waffling - the virtual garage doors are open! :D
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

Mine: Daily driver; Mk2 MG ZS+ (TD). Current projects; 2 x Lotus Elan SE Turbos
Previous project: 56 plate 206 CC 1.6 Sport (with added Allure!)

GrandadMonkey

Re: Breaking 05 plate blue 206 CC 1.6 Allure

Post by GrandadMonkey »

You've been on the forum long enough to know that you're genuine.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

shell

Post by shell »

have you got the passenger side roof bracket the one fitted to windscreen that the roof catch fastens to.regards shell

Enright

Post by Enright »

Yes, I definitely have Shell. Will have to have a look to see if I can remove it without exposing the interior to leaks later, and then will get back to you with price and delivery. Thanks for the enquiry.
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

shell

Post by shell »

top seller :D posted my item yesterday and i received it today :thumbs: thanks Neil

Enright

Post by Enright »

Brilliant - glad to hear it arrived OK, and hope it solves your problem.
Give me a yell if you need any hints on how to fit it.
Oh, and thanks for the positive feedback. :D

Righto, any more for any more?
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

shadow

Post by shadow »

are the bumper mouldings on the rear any good and painted ? also would they fit a 206 xsi he wants the front aswell so it's colour coded.

Enright

Post by Enright »

I think that the bumper moulding on the rear bumper is about the only thing that's salvageable from it, and yes, it's colour coded. It may have the odd scratch but I think it'll polish up OK. I'm pretty sure that the XSi and CC bumpers are the same. Have a look at the pics in my eBay listing above.
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

shadow

Post by shadow »

will do when i get home tonight as work server don't allow ebay, so have you got the front and back mouldings ? if so how much inc postage

Enright

Post by Enright »

I'm afraid I can't split the front moulding from the bumper because I'm getting lots of enquiries for the complete front end and need to be able to sell it without any missing parts. But I'll recheck the condition of the rear one (when the snow stops!) and PM you with a price.
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

shell

Post by shell »

hi have you got the black plastic grill that fits around the bonnet stay and front badge,hope that makes sense :oops: regards shell

Enright

Post by Enright »

Yes I have. I was going to sell it with the coloured trim piece, but I could split it. I'll PM you with a price.
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

sams cc

Post by sams cc »

Hi do you still have the complete interia,if so may i ask what colour it is and how much you would like for it.

Enright

Post by Enright »

Hi,
Yes I've still got it at the moment - it's advertised here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 229wt_1141
I've just had an offer for the full amount for it, as long as it includes the carpets (which I'm happy to get rid of anyway).
BCingU,
Neil. ;)

Mparry

Post by Mparry »

hi Enright

Recently had the switch to control the convertible roof to open and close snap off.

Just enquiring if you have this part?

Many thanks