UNIQUE BLACK 206CC WITH LAMA LEATHER INTERIOR

ONLY legal items, nothing dodgy.
kellynye

Post by kellynye »

I'm selling my black pug with lama leather interior. Its quite unique as has got heaps of extras on, the details are

54 Plate, Allure 2litre 2 door cabriolet. Onyx Black with Lama leather interior. 37000miles. Petrol, manual. Audio remote control, Alloy wheels, Front fog lights, Air-conditioning with climate control, CD player, Leather trim, Driver's seat height adjustment, Automatic lights, Automatic wipers, Audio steering-wheel mounted controls, Power steering, Front electric windows, Rear electric windows, Electric mirrors, ESP (Electronic Stability Programme), Remote central locking, Alarm, Driver's airbag, Passenger's airbag, Side airbags, ABS brakes, Immobiliser, Body coloured bumpers.
The extras include a full sports package on the car including sports lights front and back, parking sensors, Bluetooth, silver step guards, sports grille. Car has had 4 brand new tyres in the past 3 months, tax until end of March and MOT till the end of Sept.

Im reluctantly selling as working out of Heathrow and am travelling 200 miles a day so need a diesel.
Please call or email me for any more info or if you would like pictures or click the ebay link for piccies. Car is in excellent condition inside and out.
07974 206941 or kellynye81@hotmail.com

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 26_fvi%3D1

Thanks for looking, Kelly