206 CC 2007 for sale

Anything related to the 206CC
SteveyB

206 CC 2007 for sale

Post by SteveyB »

Hi All

I am having to sell my 206 CC due to a change in circumstances (I cant afford to keep her!) :oops:

So before going down the webuyanycar/ebay route I thought Id ask around on the forums to see what people thought it was worth and if there is any interest in the Peugeot community?

It is a 206CC 1.6 petrol Allure with 11 months MOT (2/12/22) and 94500 miles on the clock

Since I have owned the car I have added 4 new tyres, brakes all round, new drivers mirror, new plugs, coil-pack and 2 full oil, air and fuel filter services. I have fitted a Peugeot luggage rack and a non OEM Pop-up wind deflector and floor mats. It has had a new rear portion of the exhaust fitted and straps for the fuel tank.

The car drives really well, the roof works as it should, the only problems that I can claim are; there is an emissions fault message that comes and goes (depending on the weather) and both keys open and close the doors but not on the remote keyfob buttons? The body work looks tied with a couple of dents but no rust. The alarm and sound system both work fine as does the Aircon.

I'm not looking to raise a fortune but I don't want to give it away either so any thoughts on asking price or valuation would be appreciated.

I will try to arrange some pictures if that helps.

Cheers
Steve

IanL

Re: 206 CC 2007 for sale

Post by IanL »

Ask £1000 and accept £750?

powpow

Re: 206 CC 2007 for sale

Post by powpow »

Hiya is this still available?