Faulty Clutch

Anything related to the 206CC
petethepond

Faulty Clutch

Post by petethepond »

Well folk's I just reread my post from a wile ago and realised how long its been......December 17..........wow !

Finally (last couple of weeks) Just getting round to trying to sort out the broken clutch(in fits and starts) and i have removed all of the bolts i thought i needed to, having had to remove far more ancillary parts to get access than the You-Tube Video intimated, but there seems to be one bolt left ?

Its right beside the aluminium heat shield on what i take is the is the catalytic converter and under the oil exchange unit thing that the oil filter housing is mounted, so how on earth do i get at that one.

Managed to get a 13mm open ended spanner on it only to have it break (one of the jaws fell off.

getting to the point of ringing the scrap man to put "ME" out of my misery.

HELP :hyper:
06 plate 1.6 Diesel Allure HDI

Capncol

Re: Faulty Clutch

Post by Capncol »

If it's the one at the back near the drive shaft, I use socket set + extensions and a U/J
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

petethepond

Re: Faulty Clutch

Post by petethepond »

No, its right at the front behind the radiator and next to the catalytic converter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
06 plate 1.6 Diesel Allure HDI