Awaiting reject response!

Anything related to the 206CC
bunnywarren80

Post by bunnywarren80 »

Yeap, after 10 visits due to rattle windows on the passenger side of my 10 week old babe, after 12 visits and the delare having the car for 2 weeks!!! STILL not fixed.

I have been told by the dealer that they cannot fix the car and I have formally written to Jam Jar, the dealer and the Managing Director of Pug.

After close inspection I have found that the passenger side roof is totally mis-aligned...even the windscreen sticks up at the top!

Dealer informed me that I would be contacted by the Scotland Warranty Rep in 1 week!!

Awaiting reponse...only 5 days to go!

Jason
CC Rattle King

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

B W 80

Funny how helpful Peugeot and its dealers are when you have problems with what is presumably an import!

It is as if they want to get back at Jam Jar and the like!

Shame they can't be more helpful with UK dealer supplied cars!

Eye See
Loyal [b][i][u]ex[/b][/i][/u] CC owner!

mikeya

Post by mikeya »

bw80

How r u getting on with rejecting the car?
Jamjar just replaced mine today.

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

Bunnywarren80,

Any luck yet?

To both Bunnywarren80 and Mikeya, just how helpful were Peugeot/the dealers with your rejections?

If you corresponded with Customer Relations, do you have any names?

Thanks

Eye See

bunnywarren80

Post by bunnywarren80 »

Hi there,

I am not getting much help from anyone...any help would be gratefull!!!

I see from the forum that you have had a car rejected by Jam Jar. Could you let me know how u went about this and how long did it take from when you informed them!!!

I am having major problems!!! Need help urgently.

Hope you can help,

Jason
CC Rattle King

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

Bunnywarren 80 .... sorry....Jason!

It was Mikeya who seems to have rejected a car through JamJar.

Ours is a UK dealer supplied car - See 'Paint Job' in the 'Other Problems' section for how we are.....or not.... getting on.

Stick in there, be persistant. I am sure we will both get somewhere, but God knows when!

Eye See

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eye See on 2002-08-14 20:42 ]</font>

bergen

Post by bergen »

its not easy to get any action in rejecting cases...
After a long story about leaks I delivered a rejection letter to my dealer in june... I want a new car, not the money back. Havent heard anything from them. Now the consumer office have the case and they didnt get any answer to their first letter and sendt a new letter yesterday. So I have done what I can do but i gues the consumer office get som action after this second letter...
BTW... anyone know if there are changes on the comming 2003 modell... if there are maybe its not a bad thing that my rejecting case takes time :smile:
http://206cc.norge.cc

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Well I know these are import related, but I don't expect the reject action should be much different to the way Rob & Derek handled their successful refunds, and you can always pm for advice.

Hope things work out soon.

Robbie.

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

Bergen,

'Consumer office'?

Who do you mean? Your local Trading Standards office? If it is, how willing are they to help?

We are considering a Solicitor .... but we need Warwick Wright Brent Cross to tell us what they have been doing with our car since 31st July and what they still have left to do. At the moment, all we know is that they have 'replaced many parts and are waiting for more to arrive'. Very helpful!

Eye See

rob

Post by rob »

demand a print out of your cars history from the dealer.

They cant refuse as it is data held in your name so Data Protection act means that they have to give you a copy if you ask to see it :smile:
Rob

Smart Brabus Roadster - exactly what it says on the badge

bergen

Post by bergen »

with consumer office i mean a puplic office which handle cases for customers who dont get what they are titled to after the law. They are the consumers "whatch dog"
http://206cc.norge.cc

Eye See

Post by Eye See »

Sorry Bergen,

Did not realise you were not in UK until I saw you reply to 'Brakes' in 'Other Problems'!

Guess it is similar to our Trading Standards or possibly Citizens Advice.

Eye See