Wheel bolt length??

Anything related to the 206CC
Rubyoptics

Wheel bolt length??

Post by Rubyoptics »

Can anyone please confirm the correct length for the 2.0 16" alloy wheels bolts? I'm looking at various vendors and whilst the diameter and pitch are the same, the length is varying tremendously between 30mm and 60mm. I don't want to just replace like with like as I don't honestly know if the ones on the car are stock or not. The wheels are going off for powder coating in March, so no great rush, but it would be nice to get some locking wheel bolts ordered that I KNOW are the correct length. Many thanks for any help you can give me with this.
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

gazza82

Re: Wheel bolt length??

Post by gazza82 »

According to McGard's .. 29.1mm ... they need to have the "floating washer" type of seat if these are OEM wheels. And you can get 17mm and 19mm heads (we had 19mm on the CC)

http://www.mcgard.com/index.php/automot ... _pathway=0
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

Rubyoptics

Post by Rubyoptics »

Cheers Gazza, that's great. Yes, these are the OEM wheels. I remember you advising me to go over to 206info for engine/tuning advice, by any chance do you also use the Gazza name over there?!
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Yes, same as here .. keeps it simple ... for me! :-)
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo