Around Welsh Coastline in The Bat Car for Cystic Fibrosis

Anything related to the 206CC
Batman

Around Welsh Coastline in The Bat Car for Cystic Fibrosis

Post by Batman »

Hi , in the coming months I am planning to drive around the coastline of Wales including The Isle of Anglesey for charity , the chosen Charity is Cystic Fibrosis & yes it will be in the Peugeot 206cc Bat Car .
You did read it right yes a Bat Car .......Last time I did anything like this was in a Ford Cortina 1600E Done up as the Bat Car and it was for cancer research in 1989 and I drove it around the Coastline of the Uk in 14 days , I have done the Welsh Coastline in the Past in 17 hours 10 minutes but trust me will not be doing that again in that time.
I aim to do this drive over 4-5 days with planned stops for collecting and breaks, the target I'm aiming to raise is about £5000 pounds but also to highlight plight for people who suffer with Cystic Fibrosis as I have learned so much about it in the past few months and little is ever said about it .
If any one lives on route and can offer a shelter for a night it would be appreciated or a meal but if not no worries or if any one would like a meet up on route that can be arranged possibly as well . I will be posting more information soon as its now in the organising stages and the car is almost done as far as the art work etc is concerned , it is already turning a few heads and giving lots of pleasure to younger kids who all love a wave as do most of the parents as well .
Well have to go for now , any one who can offer any help on what Ive post please message me via my email which is on site , many thanks for now . :)