206cc roof motor replaced

Anything related to the 206CC
darren483224

206cc roof motor replaced

Post by darren483224 »

can anyone help i deal in 206cc cars and work on them every day but i am having issue with the roof on this particular one;
1. i have put a new roof pump on and few new roof wires, all microswitches are ok but i think theres an air lock in the pump, is there a way to bleed the pump, also currently the top section of the roof will not lock down into position, if i lift the boot section by hand i can get them to lock easily buy as soon as you put the boot 3 quarters of the way down the catches unlock due to the hydrolics,
i know that when the top section of the roof is all the way down you should just be able to lean on it and theyll click into position BUT THEY JUST WILL NOT, so i clearly have no chance of the roof button working as either side microswitches are not in there final position.

please can anyone help ive spent days on it, currently cant get top boot section to click down into position

ive tried manual mode and everything but even when i fold roof into boot the top boot section will not lock in place, ive tried moving the locaters that stay on the frame to every position but its not that either, ARRR